Maintenance Service for BMW in MalaysiaKeeping your Ultimate Driving Machine in its tip-top condition
Periodic Maintenance Service
Our Routine Maintenance
Engine & Oil Service
- Replacing engine oil and oil filter
- Air filter
- Fuel filter
- Spark plugs
Inspections and checking
- Brake pads, discs and sensor checking
- Brake fluid level
- Overall vehicle condition and systems
- Electrical system
- Body damage and corrosion
- Coolant/fluid levels
- Steering, tires and shock absorbers
Our Process Flow
- Replacement of engine oil, oil filter and spark plugs.
- Replacement of air filter and fuel filters.
- Check brake pad (front and rear) thickness level and handbrake condition.
- Safety check on electrical systems.
- Checking tires for wear and tear and tire wall damages
- Checking of the car battery for optimal power output.
- Checking for coolant and fluid levels to ensure that they are at acceptable levels
- Checking car undercarriage for body damage or corrosion that might impact structural integrity of the car chassis